An Afternoon Walk into Native American Culture
This event has already happened.
• Learn of the significance of the turtle in Native American culture.
• Hear a demonstration of the Native American flute.
• Tour Cherokee-built Spring Frog Cabin.
• Learn a few words in the Cherokee language.
• Observe a blow gun demonstration.
• See an exhibition of antique Native American necklaces.
• Craft your own Native American inspired necklace!
**The above event(s) information is user submitted. Although this site will do everything in its control to maintain the most current information, those dates, times, locations, etc. may change. Please refer to venue website or contact them to ensure correct information.